Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Take Me Home



The Earlies - Morning Wonder

Wotcha peeps. I've just started a new job so until I settle into a new routine I'm not sure what my posting frequency is going to be. I used to do a lot of writing at work but this new job is looking like it could be hard work! And then there's the small matter of my wife being pregnant! Yep, it's all about to change round my way. So, please bear with me - I've got so much awesome music that I want to post and I don't want to fall into the trap of just posting songs for the sake of it without the usual earnest and considered blathering. I also spilt a glass of orange squash all over my old keyboard and the space bar stopped working. That was annoying. I've got a new one now, which is all ergonomic and lush. Anyway, (tenuous link alert!) it's early in the morning (!) and I've only just woken up so I'm rambling. This is a fantastic song by a fantastic band without any real associated memories for me to bang on about. It's just brilliant. I'll be back soon...

The Earlies website
Buy The Earlies from Norman Records
The Earlies My Space

Joe.